Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let's Chase Pigeons One More Time

Luis and I were having a discussion last night about some of our dream travel destinations and we're trying to decide where to head next. He has a handful of places in mind, I have my own numbers as well. While he is gushing to have a return visit to Brussels, I am dying to go back to Dubai. And while we were deeply enmeshed in a sweet debate, there is no denying a common potent evocation of our love affair with The City of Paris. 

There is no doubt that the world's most popular city destination Paris is giving Luis that extra sparkle every time he reminisces how he quartered the city 3 years ago. Let me share with you the following video showing how he aimlessly meandered around the front of the Notre Dame Cathedral sans un soin dans le monde.




No he did not catch any pigeons but I did capture this one perfect moment of happiness. How about that! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be nice.